Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Quick question for you. My cat got "fenced"... as in like

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: quick question for you. My cat got "fenced"... as in like when they get "treed" by two dogs the other night. He was perched on top of the fence between two yards. to stay upright, he balanced with his claws and all his claws were bleeding. (He wasn't bitten by any dogs). It was a wood fence. I cleaned the wounds. They were very sore that first night for him. I've been cleaning them daily since. Made sure no splinters or anything like that in there. Its been 3 days, he's walking fine, he sits on my lap 20 hours a day or sleeps with me. His paws aren't swollen or pussy, no gangreen smell. So question is at this point...
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: After everything that he went through and its his feet, is there much else I can do? He is walking fine, he isn't biting at one claw or foot. He can run around the house just fine. I've had cats for 40 years and he seems fine, but is thre anything else I should be looking for? It basically looks like he wore his treads down to the quick, they bleed, they're healing. so thats the entire story. Would love to know what the vet says. Thank you so much. OH, and I'm still cleaning twice daily and pay very close attention. he's my buddy of course, but he seems just fine. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't even bother answering my question. This is clearly a scam or your site just doesn't work. Unreal. SO unreal. Remove me from oyur rolls. I want a refund and if I don't see one, I'm calling the CC company in the next couple of hours. With something this important, you all really STINK!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
as I follow the instructions to cancel, that doesns't work either ey?! Unreal. CANCEL this fake membership crap. I'm calling the CC company now to have them void everything, and do not bother answering any questions.
Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 40+ years. I would love to assist you and your Cat. Poor baby been caught in that situation.

Can you tell me what you are using to cean the paws and nails with?

Are you using anything topically other than cleaning?

Joan