PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Thankyou, he scaped he is a inside outside cat but he got

hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: thankyou
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?
Customer: he scaped he is a inside outside cat but he got into a fight before and had to be stiched now he left after a big while and did not came back so after 24 hs he came back very wweek and w a fever
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: he had diareah also and wtery eyes he looks in total shock I went to the vet and he said it had a parasite
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: well he got all shots except Leukimia they rn out

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How can I best help you this evening?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry still there?

Still here. How can I best help you this evening?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
well our cat escaped and came back sick after 24 hs out
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
watery eyes
fever
diarrhea
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
very strange look like he is in shock

Did I understand correctly that you also took him to the vet, he was diagnosed with parasites and was given his vaccines, as well?

What is his temperature?

Can you share a video of him so that I may see what you're seeing? If not, can you describe the shocky symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
right
but that was last month
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do not know thetemp

Understood. It seemed by your presenting complaint that it had all happened together. It sounds like he has not been examined since coming back home.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry
he escaped 2 times the second is when it happened I will make a video
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you have whats up or facebook?

I'll be standing by.

I'm afraid not. But I can receive youtube video links here if that helps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
great
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is downloading

No worries.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
email?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them.

Unfortunately, I don't have an email set up through this website. Sorry.

That said, if you post it to Facebook and leave it public I believe I can still view it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is there
Mario T Junior

To me, he looks frightened and like he does not feel well. Without a current temp, it's hard to know if he has a fever. Cats have temps well above our own. We run a steady 98.6 degrees where they can run 102.5 normally, so they do naturally feel warm.

It's possible being outside may simply have overwhelmed him. How long has he been home? Has he had anything to eat or drink?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
he has been in and out in a daily bases but always made it back every night
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no he don't want to eat or drink

From what I can tell, he looks stable. I would allow him the overnight in a dark room to calm down and offer him food and water again tomorrow morning and see if he is willing to take it then. Many cats, even those who are experienced outdoors, will come home appearing to be overwhelmed when they have lost their way and become scared. They usually just need time to relax in a dark area before they go back to their normal habits. Tomorrow you may wish to offer something more enticing like canned food or some tuna. If he declines, I'd have him checked by your vet. Another potential exists for injury or an abscess by fighting which would cause his temperature to go up and require a course of antibiotics.

I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you did great job thank you.

Happy to help. Let me know tomorrow if you need more assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok

Have a great evening :)

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
PitRottMommy