Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Nasal discharge having trouble swallowing a lot of sneezing

Customer Question

Nasal discharge having trouble swallowing a lot of sneezing started about a week ago eyes look a little watery I'm sure it's a cold but what should I do at home to take care of him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** was a stray as a kitten I took him in but he is old now I've had him for about h
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about I?
Customer: i'm sorry he is about 10 or 12 years old now
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Is he eating and drinking well currently?
2) Any mucoid discharge from the eyes or nose?