Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

How much is a male Russian blue kitten. and do you deal with

Customer Question

how much is a male Russian blue kitten. and do you deal with California.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you looking for pet? show cat? breeder?

Are you wanting this cat to have papers for any reason?

Are you interested in traveling out of state or staying within state? Are you located in California?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pet, not necessary, staying in CA

For a more budget-friendly approach, consider rescuing a Russian blue. You can search by age, gender, breed and zipcode to stay local. You can also visit CFA and TICA chapters online in California to see what breeders have Russian blues available. Failing this, resort to google with something like "Russian blue kittens in California". Depending on where you adopt, the cost could be as low as $75 for a rescue or as high $1000 or so for an altered male kitten from a great line from a responsible breeder.

I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

How is your searching coming along?