I'm sorry to hear about these symptoms Micah is exhibiting. It's possible that he might have ingested a non-food substance or a toxin, inside the house or outside.
From your description, it's possible he had small seizure. Here is more information:
I would not let him out tonight, but keep him in, so you can monitor him and if there is no more unusual behavior, you can wait until morning to have him seen by his vet. However, if he seems to have any other episodes, as you described, he should be seen by an ER vet, right away to find out what the cause is.
I hope all will be well with Micah!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much.
If you have any other related questions, please click 'reply' and let me know; there is no additional cost for follow ups, even after rating.
It would be advisable to have him seen by his vet or an ER vet, as soon as possible, to get a definite diagnosis and treatment, if needed.