Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience

My cat just threw up a bunch of small puddles then

Customer Question

hi my cat just threw up a bunch of small puddles then immediately pooped on the rug next to it. my daughter tried to put him out but he bit her...??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: not that I know of. He's been inside most of the day
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: his eyes also look a little watery His name is ***** ***** 4Years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Micah?
Customer: no he's very normal
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear about these symptoms Micah is exhibiting. It's possible that he might have ingested a non-food substance or a toxin, inside the house or outside.

From your description, it's possible he had small seizure. Here is more information:

I would not let him out tonight, but keep him in, so you can monitor him and if there is no more unusual behavior, you can wait until morning to have him seen by his vet. However, if he seems to have any other episodes, as you described, he should be seen by an ER vet, right away to find out what the cause is.

I hope all will be well with Micah!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much.

If you have any other related questions, please click 'reply' and let me know; there is no additional cost for follow ups, even after rating.

Warmest wishes,

It would be advisable to have him seen by his vet or an ER vet, as soon as possible, to get a definite diagnosis and treatment, if needed.