Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He's about 6, bit of a larger guy. He was putting today and

Customer Question

Hey Pearl. So he's about 6, bit of a larger guy. He was putting today and it sounded a bit loud/rough. Wheezed a couple of times during the evening.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Ernie 😊
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ernie?
Customer: Came from the Humane League in January, was an overweight cat then too. Somewhat active, lives indoors. Abused at previous home. Ok. What's the price structure look like beyond the deposit?
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you describe the wheezing? Was he sitting upright and looking around when this happened? In a crouched position? Did it persist or occur only once?