Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

SHe is Crying and when she walks her back legs wobble and

Customer Question

SHe is Crying and when she walks her back legs wobble and she falls down went to pick her up and she crys and tries to bite
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Baby and 5 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Baby?
Customer: No
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Terri replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry you are worried about Baby.

If she is not spayed she may be in an early heat.

Is she doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJoUdjuRiM
http://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=cat+in+heat&s_it=video-ans&sfVid=true&videoId=6DBF21C1F1B3292E56D46DBF21C1F1B3292E56D4&v_t=client97_inbox

I know it sounds like she is in pain but actually she is just calling for a mate.

If she IS spayed please reply and we will discuss this further.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to ask for a refund I havw just got your email my cat has paaawd aqay the same day I got on to find out what was wrong with her. I didnt even get to read the email. Please lwt mw know what I should do.