Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Lethargic, heavy breathing, won't drink or eat, Mia, she is

Customer Question

lethargic, heavy breathing, won't drink or eat
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Mia, she is 10 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mia?
Customer: Seemed to happen suddenly, she was fine this morning, but had those symptoms when I came home for lunch.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

When was she last seen by a vet? Did they mention any heart murmur?

Is she open-mouth breathing?