Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My 2 year old domestic male neutered cat is sneezing and

Customer Question

My 2 year old domestic male neutered cat is sneezing and stomach spasms. He has had one can c
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: He is eating and plays with his cat treats. But sneezing uncontrolled and never has done this. He ea
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: He eats everything he should not and gets into medication and string paper and chew boxes. Should I be concerned .
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) When did the sneezing begin?
2) Any discharge from his eyes or nose?
3) Please describe the stomach spasms?
4) Any vomiting or diarrhea?
5) Is he still eating and drinking well?
6) Do you have a video showing the sneezing and spasms?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My cat is only having sneezing and being less active. Also it doesn't matter what he is eating doing he has repeated sneezing quickly. No discharge eyes or nose. stomach contracts quickly then he sounds like he is going to vomit. He has normal stool and urine output. No discharge from eyes. Thanks

Any video of the episodes?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Second I have been charged twice for this site. Once for you then another person. I only agreed to one but the site was having trouble and having me say yes or know for the 30day trial and prior was when I would answer questions.

I'll have customer service address this for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not have video sorry. The sneezing is quick dry sneezing and the stomach he looks up and cries then last about a minute.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi spoke with customer service. The two 22 charges one I had bank decline second just answer will not process. Then 5 was initial deposit with 17 remaining equals 22 total for our conversation on this issue..…John at customer service says we now can continue the question thank you

Certainly. Do you have any video of the episodes you're seeing?