Sarah Snow
Sarah Snow,
Experience:  Veterinarian at The Vet Clinic East

My beloved cat Hadley was diagnosed with Lymphoma about a

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, My beloved cat Hadley was diagnosed with Lymphoma about a week and a half ago. My vet said there were no tumors as per the ultrasound and discussed the chemo option. I don't want (and can't afford) and can't afford to that. I'm desperately trying to select the right holistic protocol to complement his prednisone. He still looks pretty good and has gained back 1 pound. But I believe his window for any type of recovery is fast closing. I've started him on the Vitality Science Cancer protocol. But that has just consisted of the Celloquent. I wondered if Pet Wellbeing's Life Gold is perhaps the better route. I can't mix with canned food because Hadley seems itent on NOT ingesting it that way. Just trying to give my 11 year old Hadley a chance....and I'm sometimes frantic about this.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hadley?
Customer: He sometimes has isolated incidents where he shows small amounts of 'spunk'.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Sarah Snow replied 1 month ago.

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try and assist you with Hadley. I'm sorry to hear he has lymphoma! Based on my research, most professional herbalists don't believe the Life Gold is very effective. I would continue the Vitality supplement. Is he eating well?

If you want to stay the holistic route, it may be a good idea to try a pasteurized raw diet or the Evo brand of food.

Please let me know how I can help further!

Dr. Snow

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?