Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat (one year old) is having a tough time getting into a

Customer Question

Hi! My cat (one year old) is having a tough time getting into a sitting position (on her haunches). I almost think she was favoring one of her legs a bit. It's not very noticeable though. Could she have strained a muscle? I have a new kitten and he chases her quite a bit She is still eating and drinking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I checked and didn't see anything I can touch her legs and she's fine with it
JA: What is the kitten's name?
Customer: The kitten is Gatsby. The one who is having an issue is Gigi (she is one year old)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gatsby?
Customer: Sorry, Gigi. Gigi is the one having an issue No. She recently had conjunctivitis, but I took her to the vet and she is on the mend
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Do you have a video to share of Gigi's symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have a video. I can try and take one when I get home today

That would be perfect. I will be better able to assist when I can see what you're seeing. I'll stay near the computer so I'll be available when the video comes through. I look forward to hearing back from you later today so we can figure out what's going on with Gigi.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you!

Sure thing!