Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

She is 6 years old suddenly not eating drinking and lost her

Customer Question

she is 6 years old suddenly not eating drinking and lost her balance barely walking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: no
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: everything is normal X-ray blood test only her calcium level is high
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about everything?
Customer: no
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 3 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with your kitty. What is her name? How long has she been having symptoms? When was the bloodwork done? Do you know how high her Calcium is? Did your vet let you know what they think is going on or prescribe any medications? Please give me any additional information and I'll be able to offer some suggestions.