Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

PitRottMommy ONLY UPDATE: he just had a really good bowel

Customer Question

CustomerONLY
UPDATE: he just had a really good bowel movement last night two pieces both 3 inches long and most of it was hair and it was somewhat hard.That was a lot. I have a feeling there is more hair still.He had that large bowel movement with the help of lactulose. I NOTICE YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ME....ARE YOU SEEING T
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

This is great news. The more brushing you do to avoid more hair buildup, the better the chance he's going to keep eating and have fewer bowel movements that are fur-laden.

Your question only came through 2 minutes ago. If you've been waiting longer than this for a reply its not showing on my end.