Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have found a seven week old kitten in my sister car motor

Customer Question

I have found a seven week old kitten in my sister car motor took it home and the apartments I live in wants us to have it declawed so it doesn't mess up any of there belongings iam on limited income so trying to find the lowest cost
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the kitten?
Customer: Nothing very healthy needs her shots doesn't belong to anyone so I can't just leave her outside my heart won't let me
JA: Where does the kitten seem to hurt?
Customer: She just needed to have her Claws to be taken out in the front because of district ion to apartment some stuff belongs to land lady and some myself can't afford replacing things for on disability as I speak Manm iam a two time cancer patient
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Izie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Izie?
Customer: No Manm she is a very beautiful kitten
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Will the complex permit a lesser procedure (declawing is actually removing the first section of each toe, not just removing the claw) like using nail caps to prevent destruction?

2) What city, state and zip code do you live in?