Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat, 3 year old, spayed, over weight that's how we got

Customer Question

My cat, 3 year old, spayed, over weight that's how we got her, eating normal, peeing and pooping normal. Sporting blood from her botom
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Fluffy. I'm thinking she may have played with our male cat and got scratched. It is not a lot and she is not hiding
JA: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fluffy?
Customer: She is not on medication, indoor cat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Where exactly is the blood coming from?

2- Is she still bleeding?

3- Is she strictly indoors?

4- Any other symptoms?