Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I think he has been t he has dried blood on s face and he is

Customer Question

I think he has been hit he has dried blood on his face and he is just lying on the floor
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: No I dont think so am just waiting for my mum with the care to take him to the PDSA
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Is your companion and indoor/outdoor cat?
2) Is he willing to get up and walk?
3) Any vocalizations?
4) When you look at his pupils, are they the same or different sizes?
5) Where is the blood coming from?