Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I am a breeder of Persian's and have come across two

Customer Question

Hi, I am a breeder of Persian's and have come across two different questions that have come up:
1. Have Mom cat that I couldn't even tell she was pregnant and all the sudden came in from garden and she wanted my attention and there was a baby. Only one baby, and it seems like baby needs to find different nipples like almost no milk? I have not stepped into feeding him as he seems to be content.
2. Delivered two kittens to a flipper not knowing this until to late one kitten was being picked up by different owner and the other she advertised for sale and of course wasn't paid for. So the one that got picked up by its owner ended up with fleas and has since had to have a blood transfusion and on meds. Now i don't know where the other kitten is how possible is it that the same thing needs to be done there?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry you had this trouble.

Can you please tell me more about the mom cat?

Howw old is she?

Is this her first litter?

Thanks,

Terri