Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

She seems to be licking her bottom and now Ive noticed she

Customer Question

She seems to be licking her bottom and now Ive noticed she has licked the fur off.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Jessie and shes 16
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jessie?
Customer: No she healthy but I have noticed small drops of blood on the sheets where she sleeps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How is Jessie's stool?
2) Can you identify where the blood is coming from?
3) Any vomiting or diarrhea?
4) When was the last time that she had blood work performed?