Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech 35+ years working w/Cats

Eye move moving walking like she dizzy keeping side way like

Customer Question

eye move moving walking like she dizzy keeping side way like its broke
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: not that i know of she not in pain shes pering ive chack her over not crying in pain
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: i had her since birth that 2013 so that would
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: she has been fixed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. I would like to assist you.

Is there any head tilt?

Are her eyes darting from side to side?

Is she drunk walking with Ataxia?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

What you are describing is Vestibular disease which can be due to ear infection or Idopathic unknown reason. This is an area in the middle and inner ear that controls the balance center and helps all living creature to be able to walk without falling.

Some of the signs are walking like drunk, eyes darting to one side or the other, head tilt to one side, circling when walking, falling to one side or the other when standing and some other symptoms that may come with this problem. In older dogs Vestibular disturbance is usually idiopathic and can come on suddenly and last about 14 days and then clear as quickly as it started.

The Cat will need to see the Vet. You can give Meclizine which is the ingredient in Dramaine non drowsy formula at 12.5 mg once a Day. You can read about this here:

Until you can see the Vet, this should help your cat. If Idopathi it can disappear as quick as it came on. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i tryed to give my cat dramaine like you sugested her mouth fomed up
Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

That is normal because of taste the dislike it and will foam up. The Vet may have something more palatable, but it is effective to help with the dizziness. Cats to not like medications and that was a normal reaction. The Vet can give it in imjectable form.

Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

I wanted to check back in and see how you cat was doing? How is the ataxia and does it seem to have resolved itself.