Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Been bottle feeding weeks a male kitten.. he was doing great

Customer Question

Hi been bottle feeding for 5 weeks a male kitten.. he was doing great and started having seizures. Thought we were going to loose him, then he purred perked up. But it has happened 4 times now.. and no 911 vets till 830am.. is there anything I can do now?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Tuff Titus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Titus?
Customer: We found him in our field.. he's from a feral litter somewhere..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Is he still seizing?

Has he been taking in less food?

Has he appeared unwell?

Any chance he was dropped or fell?