Candy R.
Candy R., Veterinary Technician
Experience:  Practicing Veterinary Technician for 26 years.Former Veterinary Practice Owner, Technician Trainer
23185754

Fleas i gave her revolution and am wondering if i can

Customer Question

fleas i gave her revolution and am wondering if i can combine quick tabs oral in the morning as i am going to use a bomb in my condo to get the fleas out quick tabs is similar to capstar
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: chloe and she is 15
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chloe?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Candy R. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I have been a veterinary nurse for 27 years. I would be happy to help.

The Quick tabs are fine to use in conjunction with the Revolution. We often use the CapStar with topical flea prevention when there is a flea infestation.

That said I would be sure that Chloe is removed from the home and not returned for 6-8 hours after bombing the house. You want to be sure that all chemicals have settled and dried before reintroducing her back in to the environment.

Cats are overly sensitive to most chemicals used in flea bombs, sprays etc.

I hope this helps give you some direction. Please reply back if you have additional questions and I will be happy to continue.

If you have no additional questions please take a few moments to provide a rating . Rating indicates that you are finished with this session and prompts Justanswer to compensate me for assisting you today. I am not compensated for my time until you provide a rating.

Please note that while rating does suspend our conversation so I can assist other pet owners, it does not close out your question. You can come back at any time for follow up at no additional charge.