Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My kitten had what looked like a group, My kitten had what

Customer Question

My kitten had what looked like a group
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your kitten?
Customer: My kitten had what looked like a grub worm come out of its neck and I'm afraid there's more too
JA: There are all sorts of infestations your kitten can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your kitten?
Customer: He's about 10 weeks old I also have a pic of what I pulled out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hi, JACustomer. It sounds like this might be a parasitic infection. Can you share a picture of this worm and/or what was pulled out?

Do you see any other areas like this that are swollen on the kitten?