Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat had a seizure and is now "comatose" though

Customer Question

My cat had a seizure and is now "comatose" though occasionally lifting his head and meowing loudly.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Jack, we just found him so we don't know an exact age, he's not full grown yet though.
JA: OK. Is it a kitten or an adult?
Customer: Kitten, but mostly grown.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?
Customer: He through up multiple times today.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebekah Kane replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. Please give me a moment to type up a response to your concerns. In the meantime- please take a moment to relay any other pertinent information. Sound good?

I am sorry to hear about your cat. How long have you had this cat? Does he go outdoors?