Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Please help ..... My cat has pulled out just about all her

Customer Question

Please help ..... My cat has pulled out just about all her belly hair and the skin has raised j
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Mottling all over the bare areas .... Tried every OTC med I could find. Everything short of a numbing agent ... She's 4 and her name in punk in. I have an e collar on her now and she is going after her back feet.
JA: How old is In?
Customer: Is there something is mites or ..... What is making her do this to herself
JA: There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about In?
Customer: I have pictures very close and clear if you have a website I can send to. Also I can give my number for as call. I will pay for your time.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I will be standing by ... If you can call the number is *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

Hello Frank,

I am sorry Punkin is pulling out her hair.

Can you please tell me how long she is doing this?

Do you see any sores on her skin?

Is she a nervous kitty?

Use the paper clip icon to send pics.

Please use the paper clip icon to send a pic.

If you would like me to call you please send me a premium services request.