Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

She is lick herself down there and she is growing and she is

Customer Question

She is lick herself down there and she is growing and she is bleeding down there and she a cream clear white discharge
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 6 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

Did you mean she is growling?

Do you mean she is bleeding and passing discharge from her vagina? Does the discharge have an odor?

Any changes to her urination (ie needing to go more often, straining, being uncomfortable, passing smelly urine)?

How old is she? Has she been spayed?