Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005

Renal failure : Precious, age 17. wt now down to prob less

Customer Question

Renal failure
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Precious, age 17. wt now down to prob less than 4 lbs.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Precious?
Customer: Resp rate avg 14 and ht rate had been 140 last night/this a.m. and now down to abt 100
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

What is the current treatment- is she on a prescription diet? Are you giving fluids under the skin at home? Any vomiting? Is she still eating?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
While I was starting process, her condition deteriorated. It is a matter of time now. Sent email that no further assistance required at this time. Thank you.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Take care.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Ann M.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As I stated, her condition deteriorated and we had to have her put to sleep. No further emails please. Thank you.
I'm sorry... That is an automated reply from the website.