PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

The vet thinks she is a leukemia cat...her gums are

Customer Question

The vet thinks she is a leukemia cat...her gums are there any homeopathic remedy to help her?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Olive, female, 2 and 1/2 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Olive?
Customer: She has had a congested drainage, she is on prednisone and clyndamicin...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, JaCustomer. Thanks for your question. I apologize about the delay.

There are quite a few immune support options online. Consider trying one of the following:

(My fave)

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.