Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

He can't go to the bathroom and hasnt been able to go . : s

Customer Question

He can't go to the bathroom and hasnt been able to go for days.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 16 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sam?
Customer: I have been giving him enema's for the last year and the last two times he has had them they aren't helping him. He has a blockage that just won't pass. I have had him to the vet at least 25 times for the same problem. He has had surgery three times and he still can't go on his own without help.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) What food is Sam on currently?
2) Any food additives or medications that Sam is on?
3) How are his kidney values?