Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My Old Feral Cat is Stiff as A Board and Can't Move, just

Customer Question

My Old Feral Cat is Stiff as A Board and Can't Move, just Lays down, Don't Know What Happened or How he Got in the House Beats me. Had to jump Through A Window. His Back legs Don't Function. Didn't Think he'll Survive the Night, will Take him to the Vet.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Sugarman, I Have No Idea How Old he is, He's Totally DEAF, That I Know.
JA: How old is IDEA?
Customer: Probably 10 or 12 or Older,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about IDEA?
Customer: I've Lived Here 2 and a Half Years and knows Nothing about him. I Took in 4 Feral Baby Girls and Their Mama, All Fixed, and All Shots,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And Sugarman Appeared Maybe Half A Year after my Kitties Moved in.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry your boy is so ill.

You say he is feral....but does he let you handle him?

Do his legs feel cold or have blue nail beds?

Will he eat or drink?