Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Her behind looks very swollen an it seems to me like just

Customer Question

Her behind looks very swollen an it seems to me like poops just falling out! She 5 weeks an got dewormed 2 weeks ago! It hasn't always been like that just a couple days that I e noticed
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Luna
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Luna?
Customer: That's all I know she was a stray song took her she was to little to be alone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Luna. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

So Luna is only 5 weeks old? Is she eating on her own? She was given worm medicine at only 3 weeks of age?

Is the poop formed and normal in appearance, or is it soft or runny?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

How is Luna? I hope you were able to see what I sent.