Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

She has been throwing up 3 days, she drinks water, but lays

Customer Question

She has been throwing up 3 days, she drinks water, but lays around, I can't afford a vet for her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: no, she is normally full of life, what I can do for her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry your fur baby is not feeling well.

Remove ALL DRY food.

Give her one quarter of a ten mg pepcid a/c (famotidine) in a tablespoon of baby food chicken with no onion or garlic.

Wait 30 minutes, then offer her more food from the jar.

To keep her hydrated drain the water from a can of people tuna into a bowl. Let her lap it up.

Please let me know how she is doing.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,