Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience

MY cat has two blue eyes (he is 5 years old) and one of s

Customer Question

MY cat has two blue eyes (he is 5 years old) and one of his eyes has changed to green?? his pupil is slightly dilated, he seems fine otherwise??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Bizou
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bijou?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

I'm sorry that the changes in Bizou's eye have you worried. At this age, the changes your mentioned in eye color and pupil size may indicate an underlying medical condition which may be minor or more serious. For this reason, it would be a good next step to have Bizou evaluated in person by a vet as soon as possible, so you can get a definite diagnosis and he can be treated, if necessary. The following two webpages go over detailed reasons for the change in pupil size and in color, so you can look for any additional symptoms.

I hope you're able to have your furry boy seen in person by a vet, today or as soon as possible and once he is diagnosed and treated, all will be well!

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,

Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?