Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

12 yo, recently been having incontinence combined with what

Customer Question

12 yo, recently been having incontinence combined with what seems to be seizure and sometimes weakness in back end
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Greg 12
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Greg?
Customer: not really drinking, his routine has changed (not interested in Outside), and seems to be losing hearing/vision. I'm beginning to think it's old age kicking in. Been an outdoor cat most of his life
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

All of these symptoms are quite serious. Can you describe what you're seeing that has you considering seizure? Is Greg fecal, urinary, or both incontinent when he seizes?

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?