Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat has a white smelly discharge from her vagina JA: I'll

Customer Question

My cat has a white smelly discharge from her vagina
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?
Customer: Not sure just noticed a white discharge that smelled.
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: She was a stray someone dropped off. I would think she's around 2. Chelsea
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Chelsea
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chelsea?
Customer: She also looks very bloated, not sure if it's worms or if she might be pregnant
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is she spayed? 2) How long has the discharge been there?