Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Pearl JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?
Customer: The cat has been anti social
JA: Where does the cat seem to hurt?
Customer: I think she ate some sponge
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: her gums look darker
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: Stella 3 yrs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  nekovet replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Any retching, gagging, lip licking, vomiting or diarrhea?Is she drinking and can she keep water down?Are her gums moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?How much sponge may she have eaten?