Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat Trouble was sick with a parisite last year and was given

Customer Question

my cat Trouble was sick with a parisite last year and was given meds. and he got better. now i took him to the vet and they found a mass. they dont see mets and said he dosnt smell like he is dieing. the surgery cost alot and im willing to do what ever it takes for him. is it cancer? how can i get more answers when i dont have much time .
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Where is the mass located? 2) Did your veterinarian give you a diagnosis?