Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat is 2 and a half years old. my problem with her

Customer Question

hello. my cat is 2 and a half years old. my problem with her is she does not like to be picked up . no sitting on my lap , how could i get her to be more loving
Category: Cat
Expert:  CVT_in_MN replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Have you had Gretta since she was a kitten?Does she ever approach you for attention?Does she like kitty treats?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes I wAtched her being born. She is to heavy for treats 20 # ***** Yes a little bit she acts afraid any strange noise she hides under bec
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Under bed
And has she always been like this, or is it a new behavior?