Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

S a l k i n only. I wanted to ask your advice on

Customer Question

For Michael S a l k i n only. I wanted to ask your advice on kitten proofing the house. What suggustions do you have and/ or website do you recommend. I did read up some on it and seems the main thing for us is better covering up of cords and it mentions leaving food out which we are issue usually good at not doing and actually usually put them away while we are eating a meal. We have 2 plants on the kitchen table but before we got them verified that they are cat safe and have an aloe Vera plant on top of the refrigerator. The site mentioned though to keep all plants away from them I think. Our main problem is just leaving mail or grocery items like a box of granola bars out. Basically trying to think of where to start with kitten/ cat proofing . Lol Hunter is pushing the little laundry basket around and now jumped in and is playing with the socks with no matching pairs in there. Gotta love them ☺
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
Georgina, this type of question is best answered by lay personnel and the last time I posted a number of websites I was chastised by my moderator because I'm not supposed to do a web search for customers. I have to keep the site happy and so I recategorized your question out of "cat veterinary" and into just "cat". Please amend your question by removing "For Michael Salkin only" so other (lay) experts have access to your question. I'm sorry for the nuisance but I have to play by the rules.