Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: He

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: He has been very lethargic and he hasn't eating anything since yesterday
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: the cat's name is ***** ***** he is 6
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Prince?
Customer: he is an indoor outdoor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: he purrs, but is sounds like he is having some difficulty
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long have you owned Prince? 2) Is he neutered? 3) Any swellings or obvious abscesses on his body? Limping? 4) Is he entirely uninterested in food or picking at it?5) Still drinking? 6) Any vomiting or diarrhea? 7) Any risk of toxins? 8) Potential he was hit by a car?