Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat I's not eating but she drinks water version little

Customer Question

My cat I's not eating but she drinks water version little water she hadn't ate. For 2weeks almost she is. Very 4th skinny
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Cleans sheisstumblingwhen shegets up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: Shefinally made a loud meow noise when she walk sstumblig t now try like anew bornbaby
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When was her last normal mean that she consumed? 2) Has she been eating very little or not eating and all?3) How old is she? 4) When was her blood work last run? 5) When you look at her eyes, inner ears and gums, do they appear orange or yellow?