Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

I have a cat who is 2-3 yrs old. he urinates everywhere even

Customer Question

i have a cat who is 2-3 yrs old. he urinates everywhere even in front of me. he is male and one of 4 vet says he has no health issues. i have tried different cat litter and cat boxes. he is more comfortable in a regular liter box the kind you can get at wal mart for 3.99. please help me.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am so sorry you are having this trouble.Can you please tell me how long your boy is doing this?Is he neutered?Does he defecate in a litter box?What foods does he eat?Where does he fit in the cat hierarchy? Is he a leader or a follower?Do the other cats bully him?After your reply please give me a few minutes to type detailed answerThanks,Terri