Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

She keeps licking her nose and has been very irritable for

Customer Question

She keeps licking her nose and has been very irritable for the last couple of days, as hissing at us when we try to pat her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Bruni and 6 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bruin?
Customer: She has not eaten much in last 2 days
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When was the last time that Bruni had blood work performed? 2) Has she had any change in diet? 3) Human food?4) New treats? 5) Is she indoor only or indoor/outdoor?