Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

He is very small got pushed to the side and did not get the

Customer Question

he is very small got pushed to the side and did not get the milk he needed. he eats but very little. what can i feed him to fatten him up?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: speedy, around 5 weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Speedy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is Speedy in the midst of being weaned right now? 2) If so, what is he eating? 3) Now that he's a little older, how are his eating habits? 4) Do you have a picture of him being held so that I can look at his body condition? 5) How are his siblings?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i will send a pic as soon as possible , i own a shop and got busy after i asked the question. it may be a few hours but i will send pic nd answer the questions . thx Steve
No problem. It may take a few minutes for me to respond if I'm not near the computer, but I'll get back to you ASAP.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No problem.
Checking in. Do you still need help with Speedy?