Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He is four and a half months old and has had all his vaccinations

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?
Customer: He has not eaten or drunk anything for two days and is sleeping a lot, he goes outside for periods at a time. I have offered him different foods and his cat milk to no avail. This morning he vomited once but not since then that I know of.He is very fluffy so I wondered if he had a fur ball as his vomit was quite solid
JA: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: No he is very affectionate and loves the kids but he has crying some times
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is he intact or neutered? 2) Any limping or favoring limbs? 3) when was his last normal meal? 4) Any vomiting or diarrhea? 5) Has anyone taken his temperature?