Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

He is an indoor cat, never outside and today I came home and

Customer Question

He is an indoor cat, never outside and today I came home and he is staggering a little and walking low to the ground.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: Not that I know of he is about 11 years old and no problems at all
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Decker
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Decker?
Customer: Well about a month ago when I came home he started walking in circles, continuously for about 20 minutes and seemed confused, then he stopped and went back to normal until this today.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Decker's situation. Up till this staggering that you're seeing now, has he been eating and drinking well over the past couple days? Has he had any weight loss? Is he on any medications?