Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My 7 month old cat had a seizure about 20 minutes ago. She's

Customer Question

My 7 month old cat had a seizure about 20 minutes ago. She's okay now just acting a little dazed but was walking around just fine. I'm worried I should take her into an emergency vet.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: No she's had all her shots, blood work good, negative for feline leukemia
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Has she ever had a seizure before? 2) How long did this one last?