Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My kitty 10 week only Bengal feel off the second floor banister

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your kitten?
Customer: He landed on feet but now just wants to rest,
JA: What is the kitten's name?
Customer: perry
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Perry?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Was Perry limping? 2) How long ago was the fall? 3) Any signs of pain?