Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

He has a white face that has yellow around eyes and cheek bones.

Customer Question

He has a white face that has yellow around eyes and cheek bones. I thought it was from some flower pollen yesterday it seemed to disappear last night and now is back around his eyes today
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Ollie and he is 7
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ollie?
Customer: He has had urinary issues and is on a diet of scientific diet C/D to keep it under control
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am sorry you are worried.Can you please tell me more about Ollie?Does he go outside?How long does he have a white face and yellow around his eyes?Does it come off with a paper towel?Is he eating? What food?Can you use the paper clip icon to send me a pic?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have called his vet who I didn't think was working this weekend and will take him there. Thank you for responding
Expert:  Terri replied 6 months ago.
GREAT, please let me know how he is doing.You are more than welcome. It was my pleasure to try and help such a wonderful person.Best of luck,Terri