Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

Please put me through to Cher. I have another question

Customer Question

Please put me through to Cher. I have another question regarding the same issue as I did yesterday. To get a response for that particular question I had to pay $29.00 Can. although it was pertaining to the same situation & questions I've been asking for the last 10 days or so. Will I now be needing to pay another $19.00 Can. to get an answer for another question??? I was told I could get unlimited answers pertaining to the same situation. Please advise.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me. If your question is about the same situation, you just need to click 'Reply to Expert' on that question and not open a new one. What is your question, at this time? You can speak to Customer Service at:***@******.*** about the charges, as experts have nothing to do with that end of the site. Warmest wishes,Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am certainly not blaming you. Sorry about that. However, I had no other avenue in which to reply. ""Reply to Expert" was no longer there for me to click on. What was there twice now was merely "Ask your Question" & when I click on that I am sent to a page where I need to open up a whole new inquiry & pay. It is late right now, so I will get back with my question tomorrow. Thank you for getting back to me.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, I just responded to your most recent post.