Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Customer: he's not walking . He lost a bit of weight a while

Customer Question

Customer: he's not walking . He lost a bit of weight a while back. He got in a fight with another animal . We took him to the vet and he looked like he was gaining weight but now he cant walk
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: no , I don't think so. When he does walk , he walks drunk
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Ambros
JA: How old is Ambros?
Customer: He was a little ferel cat we fed and he came and went after he got hurt by the other animal we kept him inside, he goes outside to pee but we go with him
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: he is not driniking but he is eating I am making him drink
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello Joe,and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?How old is this cat?Was blood work performed recently?Do you have a video of how he's walking?